Casio Men's G-Shock G9000-1 Black Resin Sport Watch
Features & Details:
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Case Size: 46 mm;Band length:8.5 Inches
- Shock Resistant, Mud Resistant, 200 meter water resistant, Auto Dual EL Backlights with Afterglow, Low Temperature Resistant, World Time - 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off, 1/100 second stopwatch, Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown timer -start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Auto-repeat, progress beeper, Four Multi-function alarms & 1 snooze alarm, Hourly time signal, Full auto-calendar, 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off, Flash alert
- Buttons equipped with extra gaskets to protect against mud and sand. Buttons will be snug and slightly harder to push in.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||46.3 millimeters|
|Band length||8.5 Inches|
|Calendar||Day-Date And Month|
|Special features||Chronograph, dual-Time-display, Shock resistant, Stopwatch, World time|
|Water-resistant depth||660 Feet|
There's a reason why they call G-Shock the toughest watch in the world and these are just some of the many examples. Mud & Shock Resistant, 200M WR, Super Dual Illuminator and 48-city world time... the mission is on.
Keep your training on schedule even in harsh weather conditions thanks to this Casio G-Shock Basic men's sports digital watch (model G9000-1V), which is both shock- and mud-resistant. This powerfully styled watch features a durable black resin case (accented by red buttons) and resin band. It offers a 1/100-second stopwatch with a 60-minute measuring capacity as well as a 24-hour countdown timer. It has four independent daily alarms (with one snooze alarm) and an optional hourly time signal. Other features include a scratch-resistant mineral crystal, AfterGlow LED electro-luminescent backlight and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet)--suitable for recreational scuba diving.
- Brand Story
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the user's cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B000FPVUJA
- Item model number: G9000-1V
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 2, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, the item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2RYFJeH